- On new homes, this means less lumber is required in the framing support for the roof. This translates to fewer trees cut down and helps to conserve our forests.
- On re-roofs, the weight of Insulite is similar to that of composite shingles.
- We can ship twice as much Green Hybrid Roofings on a truck than typical cement or clay tile.
- This reduces carbon emission.
- Non-combustible cementations exterior, class A fire rating.
- The thermal barrier created with insulated roof tiles will moderate attic temperatures. This will increase comfort while reducing energy use in the home.
- Reducing energy use means lower utility bills. Green Hybrid Roofings pay dividends forever.
- Reducing energy use reduces your carbon footprint; i.e. “the greening of America”.
- Same great aesthetics as typical cement and clay tile.
- Same weather elements resistance as typical cement or clay tiles.
- Can be walked on.
- Faster and safer installation.
- Similar product warranty as standard cement or clay tiles.
- Green Hybrid Roofing participates in recycling and full utilization of all materials.
- User friendly.
- Lower labor cost.